Gilbert Campus Easter Offering
Generosity has been a hallmark of our campus this past year and so we're really excited to see what God will do through you with our Easter offering. The offering will go toward campus specific projects. Here’s an overview.
- Early Childhood: New Welcome & Check in Center along with new technology in classrooms for teaching the Bible to our little ones.
- Student/Multi-Purpose Building: New stage and lighting and an outdoor community area for students and others groups and to make connections.
- First Impressions: Ministry tools for inside and outside to create a “wow” environment for those coming on to our campus.
- Café & Bookstore: Remodel the Café and Bookstore and create a coffee house sitting area in between.
- Worship Center: Construct custom cabinetry around the HD Camera center for better aesthetics and security.
- Lobby: Install a video projection system for overflow services and midweek ministry use like Girlfriends and other ministry groups.
Thank you again for your generosity this year. Let’s rally together and make our Easter offering an investment that will enhance our ministry to our church and our outreach to our community.
Welcome to the Central Gilbert Campus
Thanks for stopping by the Gilbert Campus site. We know looking for a church that you can call “home” is an important and challenging decision. Our promise is to do our best to lead well and to create opportunities for you to discover God and grow in your faith.
On our Gilbert Campus you’ll find an amazing community of people who are just like you. We’re not perfect. We’re not pretentious. But we are purposeful about living out our understanding that we are “made for more.”
We have something for everyone in your family, whether you're a family of one or many. Men, women, students and children alike will find Central to be a people and a place where they can be real, grow at their own pace and yet be challenged to be everything God envisions them to be.
Our Gilbert campus is located at the SE corner of Lindsay and Germann Roads. We have 30 acres of fully developed land on 120 acres of land and we plan to continue developing the unused acreage in the years to come. Features on this campus include: Worship Center seating of 1,200, a Splash Pad for families to enjoy, two buildings serving kids (birth through six grade), a student building (7th-12th grade), a prayer garden, Central Café, Central Bookstore and plenty of shaded areas in the courtyard for hanging out with friends.