CSM Six Flags
The Annual CSM Turn Around Trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain is an awesome adventure that has students talking about it all year long. We leave late night on Friday, spend all day in the park on Saturday, and drive back home Saturday night - Sunday morning.
Please note: After 7 p.m., Six Flags goes into "Fright Fest" mode. Sections of the park will be designated as "Scare Zones" with employees dressed as scary monsters or characters. You can look at the Six Flags website or contact your student pastor for more information. Please be aware that Six Flags no longer sells glow necklaces to ward off Fright Fest characters.
Who: ALL Junior High and High School Students
Where: Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA) When: October 6-8, 2017
When: October 6-8, 2017
· Check in: begins at the Mesa campus gym (for all campuses except Glendale) at 11 p.m., Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 * Except for Glendale Students - Please arrive at the Glendale campus at 11:55 p.m.
· Return: Mesa campus gym between 7:30 - 8 a.m., Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017.The Glendale bus will return to the Glendale campus between 7 - 7:30 a.m., Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017
Cost for event: First 100 Students - $99
101-200 Students -$139
201+ - $179
What is included?
· T-Shirt (to be handed out at check-in; MANDATORY apparel while in the park)
· Travel to and from Six Flags
· Entrance into Six Flags
· Breakfast before entering the Park
· Dinner in the Park
**Your child will need to bring money for lunch in the park and for any souvenirs, they would like to purchase.**