Lead a Group
ROLE OF A LIFE GROUP LEADER
The biggest role of a Life Group Leader is to provide, encourage, and enable discipleship throughout the group. Along with creating a space that fosters care, accountability, encouragement, evangelism, and leadership to all of the Life Group members.
- Understand and uphold Central’s Marks of Ownership
- Affirm Central’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement
- Create a relationship of growth and accountability with your Life Group Coach
- Meet with your Life Group at least twice a month
- Respond to all forms of communication with the Life Group Team (Calls, Text, Email)
- Reach out to people who are interested in joining your Life Group within 48 hours
- Attend leader trainings and connection events
LEADER APPLICATION PROCESS
- Sign up to become a Life Group Leader here.
- Complete Life Group Leader Application
*Please note if you’re leading as a married couple, both of you will need to fill out separate applications.
- Meet with a Life Group Pastor
- Launch Your Life Group