This is the start of an amazing opportunity at Central for single moms to meet other single moms and to do life together. If you’re a single mom and on the hunt for community, a place to grow, find encouragement and be yourself, then this is the group for you!
To help us get started, would you consider completing a survey to let us know the needs and desires you have for a Single MOMs group at Central?
Single MOMs Survey
Coffee, Donuts, and Grown-Up Coloring Pages
- When: Sunday, July 8 during the 9 AM service
Where: Central Christian Church, Mesa Campus, The Discover Central Room next to the Mesa Café
- What: Come get connected and build community with other single moms as we sit, chat, color, and get to know each other better! Check in your kiddos, then join us – coloring page and colors will be provided, but feel free to bring your own too. Make sure to invite other single moms – any are welcome. We will be planning future events too so hope to see you there!
Tempe Market Place Splash Pad
- When: Thursday, July 12 at 6 PM
- Where: The Splash Pad is located near Barnes and Noble at Tempe Marketplace, 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
- What: A fun night out with the kids at Tempe Marketplace Splash Pad! You can grab a bite or beverage at the nearby restaurants, or bring your own food. Kids can play and moms can visit. Bring your kids, or come kid-free! We look forward to getting to know you better, build community and coordinate future meet ups with other single moms.
Please RSVP for either or both events to Renee.Bennett@CentralAZ.Com
Releasing Ripples is a Saturday morning workshop where moms will learn how to release ripples through their family and children that will create the legacy you want to leave for your children. Register here.