2017- 2018 Program
- Fall soccer (September 9 - November 12) will be our only soccer season
- We will not be planning a Soccer Tournament.
- The top two teams of the season will be receiving a 1st and 2nd place medal.
2017 Youth Soccer
Central Sports invites you to join us for another season of Youth Soccer! We offer a co-ed league for boys and girls 4 year olds through 12 year olds, which includes 8 weeks of games and practices, a Central Sports team uniform, a team picture, and an medal at the end of the season. See you out on the field! You do not need to attend Central to participate in our leagues.
- Where are Games: Mesa campus (grass fields out back)
- Registration Open: July 15
- Cost: $70 Registration Fee
- Registration closes August 23
- Meet the Coach (for Parents and Kids): August 26
- Practice Starts: Week of August 28
- Saturday Games with practices during the week
- First Game: September 9
- Last Game: November 4
- There will be no games on October 14
Discounts available for head coaches!! See Coaching page for more information and
When are Practices? Practices are one day a week, for 1 hour each practice. Possible practice days are Mon, Tue, Thr, or Fri - depending on the availability of the coaches. The earliest practice would be 4:30 pm and the latest would be 6:30 pm. You will have the option at registration to let us know what days do not work for you. Practices typically are on or around the church.
Are there Gilbert teams? Yes, when available ONLY. If we have a coach willing to practice in Gilbert and we have enough kids to put on that Gilbert team. All games are played at the Mesa campus.
Are there teams on the Queen Creek, Glendale, or Ahwatukee campuses? Not yet. We would need a coach from one of those campuses and a team of about 10 kids in the same divisional grade range. Then practices could happen at those campus. Games would still be Saturday in Mesa.
Can we do buddy requests or a coach request? Yes.
What do I need to provide? Soccer cleats (or tennis shoes), shin guards, and a practice ball (see sizes below).
U6 (4 - 5 years old) use a size 3
U8 (6 - 7 years old) use size 3
U10 (8 - 9 years old) use size 4
U13 (10 - 12 years old) use size 5