"Who knew mothering would be so hard?"
Are you trying to do this mothering thing alone? Feeling isolated at times? So focused on the kids that you’re wearing yourself out? Been hurt by past friendships? This semester we will be learning from author Jill Savage of the book "Better Together". Jill, a mother of five children, knows those challenges well, and she’s here to help us. Presenting a compelling vision of motherhood as a group effort, Better Together reveals how you can:
- Increase your confidence in social settings when you stop the comparison game.
- Combat isolation when you find or build a mothering community for mutual support.
- Deepen your friendships when you learn from, pray for, help, encourage, and share with one another.
- Strengthen trust when you drop your friendship baggage and forge new relationships with a new mindset.
- Increase your joy as you discover you are truly a better mom when you don’t mom alone.
Let’s not make mothering harder than it has to be. Join us this semester as we dive into this storehouse of creative ideas for how to make mothering easier, richer, and more fun than you ever thought possible.
When: Every Other Tuesday evening
Date: August 17 - November 23, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Teacher: Erin Stearns
Cost: $5 or $20 ( if you want a hardcopy of the book)
Please note **Childcare will not be available on campus. We are striving to create a space for every mom to feel comfortable and encouraged throughout the semester. There will be other times for moms to meet up with their children for play dates in the off weeks.